Avocado Milkshake

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Avocado Milkshake Glasses


I first discovered the goodness of avocados when I began introducing solids to Big Buddy. Excited about it, I spooned some freshly scrapped avocado onto Hubby’s serving of ice-cream. His reaction to the taste of avocado could easily be read off his face and he never asked for it again.

Recently, to my surprise, Hubby shared with me how much he enjoyed an avocado shake he had at a hawker centre's fruit stall. This fired up my imagination and I concocted this version to share with my family today.


Avocado Milkshake Individual Glass





Avocado Milkshake


Ingredients

1 ripe avocado
3 tbsp of
gula melaka syrup
500 ml of fresh milk


Method

1. Cut the avocado into half. Remove seed and scoop out the flesh.

2. Blend avocado with gula melaka syrup and fresh milk.


Reference : Moms4Moms Forum

1 comments:

Sam said...

What a great combination of colors and flavors. The Milkshake sounds fantastic too and I bet it tasted so delicious :) Will try it out soon.
Thanks so much for sharing.